NEXTHOME RESIDENTIAL CONTINUES EVENT SERIES!
With the significant impact to residential and investment real estate acquisition and disposal from the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act, NextHome Residential is continuing its series of exclusive events into 2019. The purpose of this limited series is to educate consumers on the related issues and challenges facing buyers and sellers of real estate in 2019 and beyond. Our next event — a wine & dinner presentation and interactive discussion — will be on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 in a private space at San Marino Ristorante in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood.
This is an exclusive event with limited availability and there is no charge to attend. If you are looking to buy or sell at least $750,000 of Metro NY real estate in the next 24 months (for you to live in or as an investment), don’t miss this exciting opportunity to discuss these issues with local leaders in the accounting, legal, and real estate fields. If you attend, you will also have access to exclusive incentives, including a commission discount, that will save time and money when you are ready to transact. And if you do not get a slot for this event due to capacity limitations, you will be added to a priority list for upcoming events in the series.
Here are just some of the topics we will discuss:
• What the tax law changes mean, “SALT” deductions, and how the rates changed
• Who pays less tax now if all other factors remain the same?
• Impact of changes to the AMT, deduction selection, and spending power
• Life in a new construction buyer’s market
• Considerations for 1031 tax deferred exchanges
• Challenges with agency disclosure in 2019 and the impact of appraisals
• “Rent vs. Buy” decision making and the impact to investment property math
Conplete the form below to request more information and we will contact you about joining us.